Upright and Electric Bass Freelance Performance & Recording
9 years of professional experience performing and recording
- Primary Styles: Jazz, R&B/soul, rock, pop, blues, hip hop, Latin & world styles, film scoring, gospel, folk/Americana, reggae, electronic, experimental, free/improvisational
- Extensive experience sight reading and playing by ear
- Recording available in person or remotely
- Live rhythm section tracking also available for hire or remotely
Music for Events
Live music available for all occasions—wide array of styles & group sizes ranging from solo to large ensemble
- Solo upright or electric bass
- Jazz duo or trio for restaurants, private parties, hotels, etc.
- Dance-oriented medium to large ensembles: R&B/soul, funk, Latin music, Pop, Swing and Blues Dancing
- Original music ensembles
Turn your songs and ideas into easy-to-read sheet music!
- Midi Mockups
All lessons are available in person Puerto Plata, D.R. or through Skype
All ages and backgrounds are welcome!
- Beginning through advanced Upright/Electric Bass
- Basic Guitar
- Music Theory/Ear Training
- Score and Part Preparation – By hand and through Sibelius Music Notation Software
- The Role of the Bass
- Poetry and Improvisation
- Fundamentals of Rhythm Section Playing
- Rehearsal Techniques